Conclusion: ERP for the Apparel Industry – Ready to Go?
ERP doesn’t have to be a term that strikes fear. It doesn’t have to be intimidating. Instead, it can be a way to take your apparel company to the next level. It can enhance your business and allow it to grow in ways that just aren’t possible using standard or dated software solutions.
Step back and reflect on your current processes. What are your key pain points? Where do you see unnecessary hours and labor spent? Is there room for improvement through automation? Are you ready to make a change?
If your answer is “yes,” here’s how we can help you.
Apparel ERP Software Solutions for Distribution and Manufacturing
We specialize in providing apparel ERP software solutions for distributors and manufacturers. We work with businesses like yours day in and day out. We understand the problems you face and we know how to alleviate them. As a leader in ERP solutions for the apparel industry, we’re ready to tackle even the most difficult project.
Throughout this guide, we’ve touched on many points. You’ve received insight into what an upgrade or complete makeover of your current systems would look like. You know how to find the solution that’s best for you. You understand the signs that you may be ready for something new and you know how important it is to work with a vendor who understands your industry.
You’re more knowledgeable about ERP systems than when you started reading the guide and we hope you feel more confident about moving forward with us.
If you still have questions, that’s okay — it’s a big decision. We’re here to partner with you through it. We know your business is important to you, which is why it’s important to us, too. Contact FDM4 today to set up a demo, to ask questions or to get started on taking your business to the next level.
Click here for Sources Used
- Key Findings from the 2015 ERP Report. Eric Kimberling. April 22, 2015. http://panorama-consulting.com/key-findings-from-they-2015-erp-report/
- FDM4 solutions: https://www.fdm4.com/solutions/erp-software/
Chapter 2 Sources:
- Compelling ERP Statistics: Why Midsized Companies Must Upgrade to a Modern ERP System. June 23, 2014. http://Blog.e2benterprise.com/6-compelling-erp-statistics-why-midsized-companies-must-upgrade-their-erp-system/
Chapter 3 Sources:
- Calculating ERP ROI: What the CFO Needs to Know About ERP. February 2013. http://Www.compudata.com/calculating-roi-what-the-cfo-needs-to-know-about-erp
- Report: ERP Return on Investment Improving. Ken Jacobsen. October 24, 2014. www.erpsoftwareblog.com/2014/10/report-erp-return-investment-improving.
Chapter 4 Sources:
Chapter 5 Sources:
- Key Findings from the 2015 ERP Report. Eric Kimberling. April 2015. http://panorama-consulting.com/key-findings-from-the-2015-erp-report/
Chapter 6 Sources:
- ERP Integration Software. 2015. www.informationbuilders.com/erp-integration
Chapter 7 Sources:
Chapter 8 Sources: