B2B E-COMMERCE SOFTWARE
B2B E-COMMERCE SOFTWARE
Adopting a business-to-business e-commerce solution software platform allows your business to meet the demands of customers, better engage suppliers, optimize inventory and improve the visibility in your supply chain. That’s a tall order, but it’s all possible because enterprise-class B2B e-commerce platforms are designed to connect all your disparate systems and integrate with vendors, putting all of the data your business needs into a single, smart dashboard.
FDM4 has developed a variety of tools that can be tailored to your operations, and we specialize in developing wholesale fashion e-commerce solutions and integrated e-commerce software for similar apparel distributors and manufacturer operations. Here’s why you should consider an integrated business-to-business e-commerce software platform.
B2B E-COMMERCE GROWTH
The FDM4 B2B E-Commerce application provides companies with the ability to expand Sales Revenue, enhance their Service capabilities, and reengineer labor-intensive back-office processes through the use of an integrated E-Commerce application. The E-Commerce application provides the ability to leverage the Internet as a powerful Sales and Service delivery platform where Customers, Business Partners and Suppliers alike can access information provided by the application from anywhere on the globe, 24 hours a day, without the assistance of back-office personnel through a secure login.
The FDM4 B2B E-Commerce application provides companies with the ability to expand sales revenue, enhance their Service capabilities, and reengineer labor-intensive back-office processes through the use of an integrated B2B E-Commerce website application that operates in conjunction with an apparel based back office solution.
Catalogs are easily maintained through an intuitive and easy-to-use web-based catalog management tool. Once you understand and categorize your customer personas, you have a better chance to engage with them. Take advantage of upsell/ cross-sell opportunities. You can offer special pricing promotions, gift with purchase incentives, and shipping promotions based on customer and product groupings.
The e-commerce application provides the ability to leverage the Internet as a powerful Sales and Service delivery platform where Customers, Business Partners and Suppliers alike can access information provided by the application from anywhere on the globe, 24 hours a day, without the assistance of back-office personnel through a secure login.
The B2B E-Commerce platform uses the FDM4 ERP as the web content management back-end for any updates that need to be made to product for the Website. Orders placed on the web flow automatically through to the ERP application for processing allowing an efficient process for orders. With the single point of entry for all of your key data, there is no need to duplicate data in multiple locations to make the information available for all areas that an order can be placed.
Data governance and warehouse inventory is managed by the ERP and is reflected in real-time in the business-to-business e-commerce software i, so you won’t have to spend time cleaning or verifying your data as you combine it from multiple systems. Our order inquiry dashboards present a single, unified view that gives you a 360-degree look at each order.
Shared data between the E-Commerce and ERP applications puts key information in the hands of your Customer in real-time to allow them to take a more active role in managing their account using the available online functionality. This will reduce the amount of time that your Customer Service Reps will spend on Customer Inquiries related to the status of Orders placed, tracking goods shipped, adding new Web Users, updating Ship-To Addresses, or inquiring on the status of their Accounts Receivable balance.
You have the chance to automate the distribution of tracking information, provide updates to consumers using the channels they prefer and deliver the information they desire in a platform you control. Incorporating this into a Wholesale Apparel E-Commerce Solution also encourages signups by giving users the information they want through an account-based portal.
YOUR WHOLESALE APPAREL E-COMMERCE SOFTWARE SOLUTION
FDM4 provides a variety of clothing e-commerce solutions for wholesalers and distributors because you have the most complex inventory needs and you’re able to benefit the most from a smart, data-driven solution. Running an apparel business, especially in wholesale, is a game of margins and you deserve every opportunity to make the most while maintaining rates that win contracts.
Learn more about our wholesale e-commerce software for fashion brands and distributors by clicking on the Key Features below. You’ll see that FDM4 knows apparel and B2B distribution better than your average enterprise software vendor, and be confident in your choice to go with our leading wholesale clothing e-commerce software solution.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE B2B E-COMMERCE KEY FEATURES
B2B E-COMMERCE KEY FEATURES
- Full control regarding the look and feel of your website with the use of Templating, putting control of your site in your own hands with reduced need for FDM4 involvement
- Templating allows users to easily add and remove content while controlling the location of data elements on each page
- Flexible configuration of site navigation options available
- Each page has Marketing Copy areas available that can be easily updated through tables in the FDM4 back-office with no HTML Coding required
- Web-based Web Control Maintenance procedure available for maintaining the content and controls of the website
- In-site drag-and-drop Admin mode to control the order that products will be displayed in Catalog browse pages
- Ability to digitally recreate your paper catalogue with the added ability to drill down to the specifications of any product
- Extensive product search capabilities available
- Product images available throughout the site with the ability to add HiRes Zoom images on the product page
- Product images can be stored down to the Style and Color level showing individual images by Color where available
- Product Relationships can be built by product to display Comparables and/or Companions on the Product Page
- Product Review functionality available on the product page with a back-office product review maintenance procedure
- E-mail this Product functionality available on the product page